Millions Recovered For Past Clients
- Personal Injury 70%
- Premises Liability 20%
- Social Security Benefits 5%
- Medical Malpractice 5%
I am humbled to serve the tri-state area. I grew up out west in Reno, Nevada, and started my career in Las Vegas after attending college at Lewis & Clark in Portland, Oregon. After spending a number of years working through restaurant leadership positions in Las Vegas, I met my beautiful wife Victoria. The COVID pandemic created an opportunity to pursue my legal career, so we decided to move closer to family while I undertook a law degree from the University of Cincinnati College of Law. In addition to my legal training, I took the opportunity to compete for the school's highly successful Mock Trial Team.
After law school, my wife and I knew we wanted to raise our daughter in the community she grew up in. Folks in the tri-state area tend to have a strong work ethic and good sense of what's right and wrong. I'm pround to represent folks just trying to get a fair shake against big corporations looking to throw their weight around.
I've dealt with powerful people in my lines of work. I know that it takes hard work and a depth of knowledge to get what you deserve, especially from companies only concerned with the bottom line. I look forward to aggressively pursuing the best interests of our clients, every day.
- University of Cincinnati College of Law, Cincinnati, Ohio
- J.D. - 2023
- Honors: Dean's List
- Lewis & Clark College, Portland, Oregon
- Major: Political Science
- Kentucky, 2023
- Edward C. (Ned) Blackwood, Jr. Prize, 2022
- MGM Resorts International, General Manager - Camelot Steakhouse, 2018 to 2020
- Kentucky Bar Association, Member, 2023 to Present
- Kentucky Young Lawyers Association, Member, 2023 to Present
Current Employment Position