- Auto Accidents
- Truck Accidents
- Motorcycle Accidents
- Slip & Fall
- Nursing Home Negligence
- Workers' Compensation
- Crashworthiness Claims
- Products Liability
I am a tri-state native who grew up in Newburgh, Indiana. After graduating from Castle High School in 2009, I chose to continue my education at Indiana University in Bloomington. While attending college at Indiana University, I received a Bachelor of Science degree in Public Affairs after many semesters spent on the Dean's List. I was also part of the IU Dance Program and their INMOTION Dance Company.
After completing my undergraduate program, I studied at the McKinney School of Law at Indiana University in Indianapolis. I frequented the Dean's List there as well, even being awarded a Criminal Law Certificate before graduating in 2018-all while being employed as a cheerleader for the NFL's Indianapolis Colts!
I am currently licensed to practice law in Indiana and Kentucky, as well as the U.S. District Courts for the Southern District of Indiana and Western District of Kentucky, and the U.S. 6th Circuit Court of Appeals. Before joining the Curt Hamilton Injury Law team in 2019, I worked at the Indiana Prosecuting Attorney's Council (IPAC).
When I'm not in the office, I love cheering on my favorite team (the University of Kentucky-go Cats!), playing with my black lab, Wrigley, and going horseback riding!
- Indiana University Robert H. McKinney School of Law, Indianapolis, Indiana
- Juris Doctor - 2018
- Indiana University, Bloomington, Indiana
- Bachelor of Science in Public Affairs - 2014
- Major: Legal Studies and Dance
- Minor: Spanish
- U.S. District Court Western District of Kentucky
- U.S. District Court Southern District of Indiana
- U.S. Court of Appeals 6th Circuit
- Indiana Prosecuting Attorney’s Council (IPAC)
- Indiana State Bar Association
- Evansville Bar Association
Current Employment Position